Myrtle Beach Hotels is tourism support group for local Myrtle Beach Condo and Beach Home Rental investors.
http://petbuzz.me/author/conrad/ DID YOU KNOW?
1. Out of State Myrtle Beach Condo Owners are charged thousands more in real estate taxes than locally occupied condos or beach homes of the same size and real estate values?
2. While you have no voting rights in Myrtle Beach, you are charged a $250 business license fee simply for purchasing a condo or beach home in Myrtle Beach.
3. The $32 million tourism tax is not working to bring in new tourists, yet local leaders refuse to give out of market condo owners any say in how the funds could be used.
4. The Myrtle Beach Economy is Completely Dependent Upon the collective investments of all condo and beach home investors, yet you have no local nor state voice.
5. Myrtle Beach Refuses A Simple Fix On Beach Water Quality. That Fix Alone Could Increase Your Average Daily Rental Rates By 20 Percent Minimum.
Finally out of market condo owners and beach home rentals have a voice.